The Romans understood it so well they had a saying: “Carpe Diem,” or seize the day. It’s All Or Nothing Day encourages people to ignore the fears that hold them back, and stop living in limbo. Whether it’s making a risky career move, trying something completely new, or doing something drastic with your diet, you might end up with all or nothing but are no longer paralysed by indecision.
Here are our top titles for today, all with rights to buy.
How To Dream Big, Act Bold And Get The Results You Want
Most people keep their dreamsand intentions locked in a drawer, staying in jobs they don‘t like and settling for unsatisfying relationships. Thus deluding themselves, they wait for the right moment. Hoping for some vague later, however, is often deceptive as it eventually turns into never. Ilja Grzeskowitz offers up ways in his new book, how people can change their own liveswithout a title, money or permission of others. By means of memorable stories, exciting practical examples and challenging ideas you will find out how motivation really works, why fear is your best friend and which two words have the potential to change your entire life. At the same time, Ilja Grzeskowitz clears up the biggest motivational myths, and reveals the most important characteristic, which will help you to actively implement the necessary changes in your business, your family life and the various everyday situations. Whatever it is that you want to change in your life, don’t hesitate, and start using the mantra of this book. I´m just going to do it!“ If you don’t do it, nobody else will do it for you.
Rights Sold: Chinese Simple, Chinese Complex
Prof. Dr. Dieter Götz and Langenscheidt Editorial Staff
Langenscheidt GmbH & Co
The revolutionary power concept:
- Tailored to the different reference needs of learners regarding language reception and language production in the foreign language
- A clear difference in the structure is therefore made between the foreign language into German (listening and reading) and German into the foreign language (speaking and writing)
- Simple level of language for explanations, only in German, with a few easy to understand abbreviations and detailed information for correct translation
- Phonetic alphabet for every entry in the section for the foreign language into German as well as for translations that are difficult to pronounce in the German into the foreign language section.
- Information windows explain linguistic and cultural peculiarities of the respective foreign language world. Colour illustrations show the vocabulary from different topic areas and linguistic contexts, line drawings illustrate potential misunderstandings in the language usage between German into the foreign language and the foreign language intoGerman. Blue entries, each written out in full on a new line, create a clear overview and quickly lead you to your target. Information that warns you about potential sources of mistakes sharpens your awareness of the different manners of expression in the foreign language compared with your native language.
The Healthy Way to Get the Shape You Want
Do you ever wonder why you feel bloated and overweight despite counting calories and denying yourself the treats you crave? Do you feel that your system is sluggish and full of toxins? And do you find yourself lacking energy and struggling to cope with the stress of your daily life? Many of us find it difficult to lose weight and to feel good on an ordinary diet.
Use this book to make the difference. Replace your daily diet of processed food with raw food, which is rich in nutrients and can ensure effective and long-lasting weight loss, and witness a whole-body transformation. A new, vibrantly alive you ? glowing with health ? is easy to achieve and within reach.
Simple enough for raw food virgins and an inspiring addition to the repertoire of the converted, The Raw Food Diet gives you delicious recipes to cover all the meals in the day. Find breakfasts bursting with vitamins, wholesome lunches, satisfying dinners and even wonderfully naughty-tasting treats and desserts. Banish visions of carrot sticks and lettuce leaves; this diet includes Skinny Pizza, Caramelized Onion Tart and Mixed Berry Chocolate Torte. Here you’ll find food that gives you optimum nutrition for maximum vitality and the body shape you have always wanted.
Rights Sold: BRA, DK, FIN, HUN, POR, ROM
Gayle Gregory and Martha Kaufeldt
You no longer have to be a neuroscientist to understand how your students absorb knowledge. This easy-to-comprehend guide pares down the vast field of neuroscience and covers the brain basics that affect your classroom the most—attention, memory, emotions,
World rights available
Mike Stead, Sean Rorison & Oscar Scafidi
Bradt Travel Guides
Angola is changing at a rapid pace. This new edition reflects the continued resurgence of tourism following years of conflict. While no city comes close to matching
Luanda for sheer size, venture outside the capital and you will find everything from frontier diamond towns to relaxed beach resorts. The country offers over 1
,000km of unspoilt beaches, excellent fishing and some of the best surfing waves in the world. Rain forests and bird spotting opportunities abound. Whether business traveller or pioneering adventurer, Angola provides all the practical and background information you’ll need to tackle this vast country. It also acts as a guide for expats living in the country.
Rights InformationWorld rights available
The Practical Skills you need for the great outdoors.
A realistic approach to survival training and bushcraft from one of the country’s top survival skills teachers – learn the techniques and confidence to fend for yourself in any situation.
Rights Sold: Chinese, Korean